Best Acne Home Remedies
|Acne Home Remedies|
- Apple Cider Vinegar: Organic ACV toner helps control (and eliminate) the bacteria that cause acne vulgaris. To make the toner combine 2 parts water and 1 part ACV (be sure you use organic all natural ACV with the mother). ACV can also be taken internally to help control acne from the inside out.
- Honey: Specifically organic Manuka honey. Honey has natural antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties that effectively treat acne. Not only does it help control acne causing bacteria, but it also helps reduce inflammation from active acne. It's best used in a mask form several times a week.
- Sea Salt: Sea salt makes an excellent toner to control acne causing bacteria. Simply mix a tablespoon of sea salt with about 1 cup of water.
- Evening Primrose Oil: Supplements of EPO can help control hormonal acne by balancing out hormones. If you suffer from hormonal acne, give EPO a try. Start with 500 mg per day and do not exceed 1000 mg per day. You should see results in a few months.
- Tea tree oil: Another great natural remedy to help control acne causing bacteria. Tea tree oil can be made into a toner or you can add a few drops to your face wash or face lotion.
- Aloe Vera: Aloe is widely known for it's healing properties, which is one of the reasons it is a great acne remedy. It helps control bacteria and reduce redness and swelling. If you have access to a real aloe plant, use the gel from the leaves, if not, opt for an all natural organic 100% aloe gel. Aloe vera juice can also be taken internally to help improve acne breakouts.
|Tomatoes for Acne Treatment|
- The juice of raw tomatoes applied topically
- Lemon juice
- Lavender (essential oil)
- Baking soda masks
- Avocado masks
- Garlic (applied topically)
- Cinnamon masks
- Green tea (internally and topically)